Monday, August 18, 2008

Bear Lake Trip

We just spent the last week in Bear Lake with all of my side of the family. We stayed at my Grandparent's cabin and had such a fun time with everyone!! Here's some shots of the good times.

Lounging at the cabin
(don't you love the awesome colors?)

Kelsea mid-air

Kelsea with her cousins, Ashley and Mary

My brother, Brian.
"Thanks, Jason - you just made me really sick!"
(Notice Jason's grin - hee hee!)

Corbyn loved playing at the beach!!!

I LOVE to ski!!! (It's right up there with playing basketball.) I've been skiing since I was five and never tire of a good run, but boy. . . it sure makes you a lot more tired right after having a baby!!
(Not to mention this shot is way too close up. Aaaa!)

The camera-MEN!
(Jason and my brother, Jared)

We went to eat at Bear Lake Pizza and ordered two Old Ephraim pizzas.
They were the biggest pizzas I have ever seen!!!

We talked Jason into wearing this spandex shirt while at the beach and he was so embarrassed. I loved it!!! He's so hot (too bad I didn't post the muscle flexing picture - he would have died)!

Brianna was so excited about the monkey bars at the beach

We brought up wave runners and Corbyn said he would not ride on them.
(This picture obviously proves otherwise - he had a great time.)

Amber was really tired being at the beach all day and cozied herself up

We played a bunch of lawn games on Friday (softball, bocce ball, frisbee, etc.).
I wish we could do that more often.

Landon, in the sunshade. He's a good little baby!

A final shot of everyone before heading back home


8 comments:

April said...

Wow! I'm the first to make a comment on your blog! I feel special!!! Nice spray and cut on the water! I'm impressed! Looks like you have a great cabin to have some good times at! I miss you guys and all of northern Utah!! (Boy, let's see how many exclamation points I can use!!!!)Have a great rest of the summer!!!
-April

Jaime said...

That looks like so much fun! Looks like you kids were enjoying themselves. I'm jealous!

April said...

This looks like the kind of vacation that we all love. Lots of fun. Lots of family. Plenty of down time.

Jessa said...

I just posted our Bear Lake trip pictures too! I didn't know we were going about the same time! Looks like you have fun!

shelbell said...

That looks like so much fun!! And that shot of you skiing is awesome! You look like a pro.

Melanie said...

I'm so jealous of your amazing waterskiing picture! In all my years of trying to waterski, I've never managed to stay out of the water for more than a few seconds - never long enough to get a picture. In fact, one year my aunt edited the numerous videos of my attempts so it looked like one fall after another. I still get teased about that video! Someday, I'll get one of those pictures and you can bet I'll post it on my blog too! You are awesome!

Forsyth Family said...

What a great family vacation--good note to end the summer on huh? I love your waterskiing picture--don't doubt yourself--you are one hot mama!!!!

Michelle said...

I'm proud to say I recognize the background in every single photo you posted. :) I guess I've been to Bear Lake a few too many times! Glad to see your blog!