Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Birthday . . . to me

So, I'm not accustomed to posting an entry all about me, but those of you who follow this blog know that this is my journal supplement so of course I must include my birthday.

Last Tuesday, April 7th, was my 32nd birthday and I had a great day. My mom and sister took me out to breakfast and my great friend, Talya, watched my kids. When I got back, she had made me this awesome sign (don't you think it looks like the "elf yourself" characters at Christmas time?)



Jason surprised me with a beautiful cake and I had a great time with him and the kids. Kelsea babysat while we went out to dinner, then we went on a walk. Jason's mom came over to do a little Easter egg hunt for the kids and we had a great time.

Thanks to everyone who made my birthday special!!! I have fabulous family and friends!!!

4 comments:

chris w said...

I LOVE the birthday sign. So cute! Hope you had a fabulous day!

Jessa said...

Happy Birthday Mindi!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Happy birthday old woman! Oh wait, you can't be old. You are the same as me!!! BTW, I think you are gorgeous! I love your hair that crazy, fun color!

shelbell said...

Sounds like a great birthday! What a pretty cake! Happy birthday mindi (like 3 weeks ago!)