Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lagoon Day 2011

This year the Larson's decided not to have a Lagoon day (for the first time in forever!), because my younger brother just had a baby, my older brother's family had too many things going on this summer, and the rest of us were okay. Well, I had already set aside the cash to go, so thankfully the Barker family chose to come with us and also our great friends, the Blomquists. We had such a fun time!! We brought Keira and Landon this year and they were both really good. Landon rode a couple rides, but Keira mostly stayed in her stroller and watched everything going on around her. Jason took Landon, Keira, and Amber home early and I stayed with the older kids and the Blomquist's. We were tired at the end of the day, but everyone was happy! I love it!!







I love how Ben and Eric joined our picture in such a calm/pleasant manner ;)


I'm not sure how I missed getting a picture of the Blomquists, but I promise they were there and they had a great time, too . . . right, Tal? :)

1 comment:

Marisa said...

WHAT???? No Larson Lagoon day? :) We should have invited you to ours! But glad you had a great time!