Monday, August 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged

4 places I visit often:

1.Gold’s Gym
2.Walmart
3.Smith’s
4.My mom’s and Jason’s parent’s in Sandy

4 People Who call or e-mail me often:
1. Jason
2. My Mom
3. My little Sis’, Tami
4. Talya

4 Places I'd rather be:
1. On a cruise with Jason
2. Lake Powell
3. Hawaii
4. On a Snow Skiing Trip

4 movies I'd watch over and over again!
1. While you Were Sleeping
2. Pride and Prejudice (with Colin Firth)
3. North and South (A&E)
4. Zoolander (Edited – of course)

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Dark Chocolate / Ice Cream
2. Italian Chicken Pasta
3. Homemade Whole Wheat Bread
4. Chips and Salsa

4 Favorite Hobbies
1. Writing Music
2. Playing Basketball
3. Reading
4. Exercising

4 People I'm tagging:
1. Jamie Hutchings
2. Andrea Durrant
3. Devon Linn
4. Tami Robbins

No comments: