Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Monkey Business and Play Time- The Plays

My niece, Ashley, is staying with us for a couple days and organized two little plays called Monkey Business and Play Time. They just performed them for my next door neighbor and myself; it was darling.

"Monkey Business"

The Stage
The Audience
The Play
Ashley and Kelsea
Corbyn, Brianna, and Kelsie D.
The Finale
Play Number Two
"Play Time"



Kelsie D. got some serious air
(that is a sprinkler under there)



Kids are so cute!!!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Looks like the kids had some fun! Great pics!

Andrea said...

Cute! I love the video clip of them bowing. So fun. Thanks for the entertainment. Kelsie loved being a part of it.

Julie Mulcock said...

Oh, I have so much to look forward to! What fun kids!

Devon said...

What great pictures, and how much fun! And I love all the Disney pics...you really have the cutest family!