Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Honey!!!

Tuesday was Jason and my 13th Wedding Anniversary and may I just say it was the funnest Anniversary we could have possibly had!!! We didn't necessarily do anything out of the ordinary or particularly special, but we were two of the silliest, giddiest, and ridiculous little couples out on a date, on a Tuesday night. We could not stop laughing, cracking jokes, saying cute little things to one another, etc. etc. Now, I know there are many of you who already think we are ridiculously newlyweddish, and it probably drives you nuts, but . . . you are absolutely right, we are ridiculously newlyweddish - and I love it!!! (You can tell that to the guy that overheard a secret something Jason was saying to me when we didn't know anyone was standing there - it was SUPER funny!!)

To my sweet Jason - I just want you to know how much I absolutely LOVE and ADORE you!!! You are the love of my life and the best friend a girl could possibly have. I have always been amazed that Heavenly Father allowed me to meet and marry someone as wonderful as you! Thanks for choosing me and thanks for the past 13 years of marital bliss! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

2 comments:

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

13 years!!! You must have gotten married right out of high school. (HA. HA. HA. Who would have thought that six month after graduating, they would be getting married!) I still remember hearing that you were engaged and thinking "She is crazy. Crazy as ever." But I guess that being crazy has paid off for you!!! Congrads on your anniversary and on being so happy! yOU deserve it!

Jaime said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!