Monday, June 22, 2009

This is what happens when Mom takes too much time talking to friends

I went to pick up Brianna at our next door neighbor's house while Landon was finishing up his lunch. While I was there, my friend told me how she felt so bad because her son fell asleep in his high chair that morning. We had been talking for awhile at her front door and I joked that I'd probably get home and Landon would be asleep in his high chair too. Sure enough, I walked in the door and this is what I found . . . poor guy.


5 comments:

Tammy said...

Awww... poor guy. Cute pictures though!

Andrea said...

Haha. Probably not the last time that will happen to us either, huh? The pictures are sweet of him-he looks so tired.

The Blomquist Bunch said...

bless his heart!

Jessa said...

Oh my gosh that is too cute!

Devon said...

I love pictures of kids asleep in highchairs...it never gets old! Maybe because that's my idea of heaven (eating and sleeping at the same time!) Hope you're feeling good. Miss you!