Monday, June 22, 2009

Youth Conference Pictures

So here's the pictures I said I would post later. When we first got to camp the youth had to put together a skit, then we had a Luau in the Stake Pavilion - it was awesome.








(This was a staring contest and I had to take a snapshot of his eyes - it was too funny.)

All the male leaders were asked to come up and do the Haka Dance. It was really funny. On the front row, is our YM's President, and 1st and 2nd Counselor in the Bishopric. They were not afraid to let it all out for the youth.


(I thought this was a lovely shot of you, Quincy! I had to post it - giggle.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! That's nasty I just look like "get away!"

Great times :)

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a blast! what a hilarious dance the ym leaders did!