Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One Year!!

One year ago, today, I stopped eating treats and candy. I did it because I needed to lose weight and now I can't bring myself to start eating them again. I have kept off the weight (plus or minus a few pounds) and I don't want to risk gaining anything back. I know it is okay to have treats/candy, but only in moderation . . . I am NOT good at moderation ;) Today was supposed to be the day that I have my first treat and I had decided on going out for shakes (I dearly miss eating ice cream) . . . hmmmm, I'm not sure if I can do it.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I can't believe you really went a whole year without treats or sweets. You go girl! By the way, that picture on the top of your blog is so great! You guys all look wonderful in it.

Jessa said...

I hear ya, moderation is not my thing either, way to go!