Thursday, February 26, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

We went to the Draper Temple Open House on Monday for Family Night and it was a really special experience for our children to see inside of a temple. They asked lots of questions and I sure hope that they will always have a goal to go to the temple when they get older!!

My mom came with us and was a great help with Amber!

We couldn't take pictures in the temple, but in the Church house after the tour, they had refreshments and a beautiful set up of temples, pictures of Christ, etc.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's your MOTHER?! She looks far too young to be your mom! My goodness.

Devon said...

I just read that you're expecting! CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting and I hope you start to feel better soon! I can't wait to see another cute Barker baby!