Monday, March 8, 2010

Corbyn's Basketball Season

Corbyn has really enjoyed playing basketball this season. He feels bad when his team doesn't pass him the ball, but we're trying to teach him that it's not personal. He is so literal in his thinking that when he's right in front of someone and they pass it to someone else, he thinks they don't like him, or he thinks that they think 'he is the worst player ever.' I think he understands now that that is not the case and overall the experience has been a positive one.





1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hmmm. I still think the way he thinks :)

Nathan mentioned Corbyn tonight. He was talking about how he is learning to make friends and he said "remember that child we met when I was selling cookie dough? He said he would be my friend but I haven't seen him since."