Monday, March 22, 2010

Week Eleven

This was a great week and I actually tried something new the last two days. My friend let me borrow her P90X and it was a fun. I may have to purchase my own set, however, I really LOVE going to the gym because the kids go in the nursery and there are no distractions. For right now I am going to do a little of both.

Here's what I did this week:

15 Mar - Eliptical 30, Treadmill 30, Weights 20, ?
16 Mar - Weights 15, Stairs 30, Bike 30, ?
17 Mar - Bike 30, Treadmill 30, Weights 30, 1100 cal
18 Mar - 1200 cal
19 Mar - P90X chest and back 60, Stairs 15, 1300 cal
20 Mar - P90X Plyometrix 60, Bike 32, 1200 cal

My new weight is 157 lbs., so I lost 2 lbs. :)

In reading the P90X nutrition guide it states over and over that undereating is a problem. In my head, I know this is true, but I just can't bring myself to eat the 2400 cal a day that they suggest I eat. I am exercising a ton so I know I need to properly refuel. Hmmmm, seems weird that now that I have gotten fit, I actually need to eat more to lose more weight. I am going to try to eat more this week and see what happens.

1 comment:

April said...

You are one amazing woman. Always a go getter. Way to go! I try hard to do P90X Mon-Fri day and everyday it leaves me sore and tired. I am so impressed and inspired.