Saturday, March 13, 2010

Corbyn's Birthday

Corbyn turned 8 years old at the beginning of this month and we took the family to Classic Fun Center to celebrate. Right as we were leaving, Corbyn's cute friend showed up and wondered when the party started. Much to my surprise, Corbyn had invited him to come with us and I had no idea. I had mentioned to Corbyn (awhile ago) that he could invite one friend, but when I realized it was a Monday night, I didn't think that would be appropriate. Well, Corbyn must have missed that memo so we brought his friend along. When I called his mom to let her know what was going on, she was as surprised as I was - we had a good laugh and the boys had a fun time together.




1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love that his friend showed up to go. That's so funny--guess Corbyn's old enough to take care of things on his own. :)