Monday, May 9, 2011

Funny Sayings

I don't know why these strike me as funny, but they do.

I sang with Corbyn at his guitar recital on Friday and after it was over, I watched the video Jason took. As I watched it I made the comment, "Oh, man, Jason, I look so chubby - why didn't you tell me I'm so chubby?" Corbyn then quickly responded, "It's okay that you look chubby mom. At least you have your red coat." (I have a red jacket that Corbyn loves because he said it makes me look skinny.) Thanks Corbyn ;)

Yesterday, at my inlaws house, Corbyn came up to me and said, "Mom, I need to let a stinker because I'm full of air." I was talking to my sister-in-law at the time and we both giggled when Corbyn came back and said, "Okay, I'm done." He cracks me up!


1 comment:

Tammy said...

Both of those are hilarious! He's such a funny kid!