Friday, September 26, 2008

Picture Day

I am a big fan of School pictures and have always purchased them in the past. I could never understand why someone would not purchase their child's pictures, however, when we got the order forms for this year, I thought it was ridiculous what they were charging for each student!!! I have decided I am not buying school pictures anymore. I have a fantastic camera myself and can blow up an 8x10 for their scrapbooks instead. (I did get the class pictures though.) Here's the result.




I know I am no photographer, but that's why I plan to go to Little Lime Photography each year and get pictures of the entire family.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I agree with you completely! I think the cost of everything is ridiculous and then to add on the cost for school pictures is crazy. Those are some cute pictures of your kids, I think those are a lot cuter than any "professional" photographer could do!

Kristen said...

I am banning Lifetouch! I don't like their work and they are way over priced. I buy the class picture but that is all. (They need to bring Cory Adams back.) I think Shawna will have several clients in the near future!! Your pictures look great!

Debbie said...

I totally agree about the pictures! I couldn't believe how expensive they are. I am going to do the same thing as you did. I think you did a great job!

The Blomquist Bunch said...

PERFECT PICS! Way to simplify yer life. Good photo skillz 2.