Friday, September 26, 2008

What does your house look like right now?

My friend, Jessa, tagged me for this and gave me these rules: NO CLEANING, NO STRAIGHTENING, NO WIPING KIDS NOSES!!! Take these pictures right NOW!!! So, those of you who know me well, know that those are very difficult rules to abide by, but I will say that I took these pictures right after I read her tag and I did not cheat. (Thank goodness it was moments before the children got home from school and made their little messes.)

Kitchen sink

Refrigerator

Kitchen

Family Room

Laundry Room
(I have folded everyone's clothes, but have just not been in the mood to put them away)

Master Closet
(My Side)

(Jason's Side)

Front Room
(Okay, I confess, I did fluff these pillows just a little before taking this picture.)

Master Bathroom

Favorite shoes

Me
(Please be kind - I had just woken up from a much needed nap and have serious bed-head!)

Anyone of you who dare to do this tag, please do! Have fun!

7 comments:

Jaime said...

How fun! I may have to do this! That is a cute picture of you BTW!

The Blomquist Bunch said...

Your house is NEVER really messy, my dear. Plus, your decor is so swanky it always looks cute, too. We had MAJOR sunday house here today, so if i took pictures and posted them it would definitely make everyone feel REEEEEEALLY good about themselves (in comparison to my messy house.) And I'd love to see everyone feeling good about themselves (like President Uchtdorf said we should) but . . .

Andrea said...

I was really hoping this was my opportunity to see your house a mess. But, once again it's spotless. I think I'll pass on this one!

shelbell said...

First of all, you look great. Right after I take a nap you can FOR SURE tell. Second of all, your house is gorgeous, AND way too clean for a mother of 5. Very impressive, and...can you come and clean mine too?? It's only an hour and a half flight??

Erika said...

You are so brave to do this. I think I will pass on this tag. Your house looks great Mindi. Your kids must be a lot neater than mine. I am glad you changed your blog where I can see it now.:)

April said...

Your house looks great! And so do you! Hey, where did you get your kitchen table? I love it!
-April

Jessa said...

Awesome pictures, thanks for playing! :)