Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sundance

Jason and I have always had a tradition of going up to Sundance each year to walk around and visit the little shops. For the last couple years we have not been able to get there, so we decided it was time to take the family for a ride up the canyon.

We stopped at a park at the base of Provo Canyon to eat


We are so healthy!

We ran into some of our friends while we were at there and they insisted we make S'mores with them. It was great fun for the kids.

Sundance

We always go to the little store and buy homemade suckers for everyone.

We love this hall of pictures

Me and the kids


In the past we have always taken a family picture in front of this bridge and tried to use it as a Christmas letter photo - it was too dark this time, but we still had to get our shot.

8 comments:

Jaime said...

That looks like so much fun! I love going up in the canyon. As long as I have lived here, (all my life), I have never made it up there. I know....Lame! I will have to definately make it there now! Thanks for sharing!

Brenda said...

You had to go and bring up Christmas cards...now my mind is racing about how close Christmas is and how much I have to get done between now and then!

Forsyth Family said...

I love family traditions like that! Looks like you had fun-I am sure it was beautiful up there!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you and the fam had a blast! We've never been to Sundance but if it's anything like Park City, I'm sure we'll eat it up :)

Devon said...

Oh....it looks like you guys had so much fun! We really miss the canyon, so I love seeing the pictures! We'll just have to live vicariously through you guys!

shelbell said...

What a great idea! And who says pizza isn't healthy?

Monica Buchanan said...

What a fun family outing.

Amanda Stephens said...

How fun! I definitely miss being close to the mountains. What a great time. I love this blog thing it is great to see what is going on with everyone.