Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Fun

This is just a glimpse of all the fun we have had the past couple weeks. I love Halloween!


My cute, crazy kids!


(I'm not sure why I included the pole as one of my children.)


This is Landon, patiently waiting for the Halloween parade at the school - he was such a cute Tigger!


Jason put this wig on to go trick-or-treating - he had a lot of double takes from our neighbors.

This was at Corbyn's class party.

Trunk-or-Treating at Jason's parent's ward party.

Jason and I dressed up as Bill and Hillary for an adult Halloween Party we went to. (I'm not sure it was such a good idea for sweet, conservative, Jason to be Bill - you can imagine where all the jokes went. Argh!)

Corbyn's Class

Amber and Brianna waiting for the School Parade

Kelsea at the Parade

Dr. Kelsea Barker

Amber and Landon at the parade

We had such a fun Halloween! Jason took the children Trick-or-Treating and I sat on my covered porch, read a book, listened to spooky music, and passed out candy - it was great!!! My neighbors made a huge spider and put it on a remote control car and scared a lot of people with it - it was really fun for me to watch. After Trick-or-Treating, the kids downed a lot of candy and we had a sleepover in the living room, while watching a movie with my mom.

10 comments:

chris w said...

LOL - Jason looks like the magician David Copperfield with that wig on. Nice!

Devon said...

How fun and what great pictures (as always for your cute kids!) The picture of Jason with the wig makes him look TOTALLY different! I did a double take too!

jb said...

Love the wig, it does make him look totally different. I love the sixth kid too. Sometimes you wish they would all stand that still!! =)

Amanda said...

Love the Costumes!!! Especially Jason's wig. You guys looked great as Hillary and Bill. I definitely would have wanted your autographs. It is so fun to see your cute family growing up. Time flies!!!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Your kids were cute and you must have had a ton at that party eating treats!!! That would be awesome to wear around when on a diet!!!

Jaime said...

Your kids looked so cute! I especially loved Landon as Tigger! :)
I too had to take a double take at Jason- You guys looked great!

Julie Mulcock said...

Sounds like FUN! FIVE costumes to get ready! Now, THAT's scary! You did a great job, mom! What a cute family!

Jessa said...

How fun, cute costumes!

Forsyth Family said...

You guys dressed up like the Clinton's-that is some funny stuff! Me and Kelsea matched on Halloween--I wish I could have your "I love Halloween" attitude! Maybe someday when I do not work at a school anymore I will love it again!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - Jason looks like a Spanish heartthrob with his wig on! That's a hilarious get-up with your Hilary costume :) The pole child is very cute, by the way.