Monday, September 21, 2009

Goals

Yesterday was Stake Conference and our Stake President challenged each of us to read from the scriptures, 5 days a week for 30 minutes each day. The other 2 days he challenged us to read messages from the Brethren (conference talks) for 30 minutes a day. I have not been as diligent with my scripture study as in years past and am totally up for the challenge. I came home and committed myself to completing this challenge and I am actually going to use this challenge as my Faith Value Project for Young Womens (I earned my Medallion as a 17 year old, but as a leader, I want to complete the Young Womanhood Recognition for the new program). I'm really excited for this new goal in my life! I know that it will help me in MANY ways and will be very enriching!

No comments: