Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning

 On Christmas Eve we always go to two different parties: one at my Grandma Hall's and one and Jason's Uncle Danny's house.  We had a great time at both parties!
















Yep, my children like to put the whole candy in their mouth at one time! I don't know where they get that from ;)










Corbyn was having a blast jumping in the air having  me take pictures of  how high he could go.




 These pictures were taken when we got home - I love Christmas Eve!







Yes, I asked Jason to pose for the camera right before we went to bed - "he's so hot right now, so hot" 


We were very blessed this year by the kindness of others and by a very inspired Stake Toy Exchange.  Our children had a wonderful Christmas and their needs and wants were met. :)






























So stinkin' cute!

No comments: