Friday, December 23, 2011

Laundry

I'm tired of not being able to get all of the laundry done this year!!  I have always been so on top of it in years past, but not being home has been a problem.  Jason has asked many times if I would like him to take care of it, but I have always said No because I want to still feel like I am fulfilling my normal responsibilities . . . well, I gave in!  One day I came home and took all of the clothes that were clean and dumped them on the family room floor.  I told all of the children to come in and help fold them.  It ended up being a lot of fun and we finished in pretty good time.  I'm so grateful for my sweet family and for all of the help they give me!  I still want to do what I am used to doing, but I must accept the fact that there just are not enough hours in the day right now and it is okay to ask for help.






No comments: