Friday, December 23, 2011

School Dedication

Because our Elementary school is brand new, it was dedicated in November and we had the opportunity to take part in the dedication.  Our principal said the District wanted the PTA President to speak, so yep, I had the opportunity to address those same administrators and our school public.  Now, those of you that know me, know that I love public speaking, but it's super easy to speak 'churchy,' it's an entirely different thing to speak educationally.  I spent a lot of time preparing for it and since I didn't know if we would have a podium or not, I made sure the entire thing was memorized.  I think it went pretty well and I actually really enjoyed it!  Brianna was in the school choir "Voices of Thunder" that performed and Corbyn led the scouts in the Flag Ceremony.  It was awesome!







Not the best view, but at least you get to see the lovely booger yellow curtain behind me - seriously, that is the worst curtain EVER! :)


No comments: