Friday, December 23, 2011

It's about Time!

Well, it's about time I finally updated our blog and boy did I do it justice.  I have spent all morning posting blog entries and I hope you enjoy them!  There are 17 new posts as of 2:48 p.m. on this the 23rd Day of December 2011 - wow I sound so judicial ;)  This year has been so different for our family because of me working at the school and Jason preparing for his Doctorate.  There are just not enough hours in the day to accomplish all that needs to be done, so updating our online journal has taken a back seat to the more important ventures we have undertaken.  It's very important, though, that our children have a family history of their lives growing up, so I decided it was not okay to quit posting entries just because I am too busy.  Thank goodness for the holiday break and for the opportunity to stay in my pjs all day working on my blog! I'm so thankful for all that I have learned this year and for coming to appreciate all of the things I have taken for granted in years' past.  Our little family is very happy and very excited for the future.  Life is wonderful, life is beautiful, and life is filled with the Joy that WE bring it through the knowledge of our Savior Jesus Christ and our understanding that Life is Eternal.   "All is Well! All is Well!"

No comments: