Saturday, February 9, 2013

17th Anniversary

Jason and I celebrated our 17th Anniversary by going to the BYU game at Energy Solutions Arena, eating at the Olive Garden we had our Wedding Breakfast at, and checking out the new City Creek. We took a bunch of cheesy pictures, but my favorite was of our dear friends, the Bruecks, that showed up out of no where and surprised us as we were about to walk into the Arena.  Clearly I was happy to see them ;) hahaha!

















Kelsea surprised us and made our favorite smoothies and included some goodies that we like for dessert.  It was so darling and we really appreciated her thoughtfulness!





I am SO thankful to be married to my sweet Jason!  I love him more than anything or anyone in this entire world.  I'm so thankful he chose me!!! 

I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of the day we got married.  Oh the memories! :)




















No comments: