Thursday, February 14, 2013

Going Away Party

Can I just say, I have the BEST friends in the whole world!!  The Blomquists, Bruecks, and Forsyths decided to throw a going away party for Jason and me and we were so touched by all the people that came! It was an Ice Cream Social and they even went to the BYU Creamery to buy the ice cream in honor of our love for BYU! I tried to take a bunch of pictures but was too busy talking the entire time.  Well, as it turns out, they were taking pictures of everyone upstairs and having them write letters to us that they assembled in a scrapbook and later gave to us on the day we were moving.  It was SO thoughtful and kind . . . and it brought me to tears.  I cannot tell you how much I am going to miss all of these people!  I really can't!  The hardest part about having so many wonderful friends is having to leave them. At least I know, without a doubt, that we are doing what we are supposed to be doing right now or I never would have been able to go!!


I love this picture of the Blomquists - they're so cute!








My BYU Peeps!!





No comments: