Monday, May 13, 2013

RS Birthday Dinner

When we first moved into this ward I was almost immediately called to be a Wolf Den Leader, which I really enjoyed and then I was asked to serve on the RS Meeting Committee to put together the RS Birthday Dinner.  The committee was a ton of fun and we decided to do a fun Fiesta type party.  Our committee performed "I Will Survive" (RS Version that I changed the lyrics to) and we were totally silly.  We then played RS Jeopardy and shared interesting facts about each of the sisters there and they had to guess who the facts belonged to.  It was so much fun and everyone seemed like they were having a great time!

I'm so grateful I was able to serve on that committee! I made some wonderful friends and instantly felt more connected to the ward as a result.











No comments: