Monday, November 10, 2008

Darth Vader

Corbyn is disguising a turkey for a school project and decided to disguise it as Darth Vader. When I helped him spell the name, he said, "no mom, that does not say 'Dark Vader.'" I thought that was pretty funny.

Brianna then came up to me and said, "Mom, I only like 'Light Vader' because he doesn't do anything bad.'"

So, you see, my children obviously have not seen Star Wars and do not know much about it. They are now in the family room watching it for the first time.

6 comments:

Ali said...

That's hilarious! I'm right along with them. I'm not sure I've ever sat through a whole Star Wars movie.

Devon said...

That's so great. McKinley once kept on insisting it was a "LifeSaver" she was fighting with instead of a "lightsaber." Nothing I could say would convince her otherwise until Milt got home!

Me said...

Ha--that's so funny! Hey--I didn't ever sit through the whole second episode until just recently :)

Mary P.

Elder Tanner said...

Mindy, I found you blog through April's ... it is so cute! Your family is so cute too and the kids are growing up. It was fun to read about you guys! ~Ali Tanner, here is my blog if you are bored! www.todalitanners.blogspot.com

Jaime said...

How cute! I love it how the kids are so determined to call it something else. When that happens around here I find that I cannot argue with them because "Moms don't know anything!" (or so I have been told!)

Amanda Stephens said...

You got to love out of the mouths of babes. Their innocence is so great. I hope they enjoyed Star Wars.I still at 31 have not yet watched any of the new ones. I vaguely remember the old ones.