Thursday, November 20, 2008

Platinum is MUCH Better!

So after a pretty interesting week of funny, apprehensive, and blunt reactions, I decided I couldn't handle the yellow/orange hair. I called by my hairdresser to get it fixed and here is the result. I NEVER thought I would go platinum, but this is MUCH better! (So for all of you who were so nice to me this week and didn't share your true feelings about my yellow hair, please feel free to let me know what you really think - I won't get offended - Promise. Besides, Brianna already told me, after seeing my hair today, that she was so embarrassed about my orange hair before - Thanks Brianna!)

(I'm not sure why I do a puckered lip pose - I guess I could delete the picture, but then my kids wouldn't know how weird their mother is when they read our blogging journal later on.)

8 comments:

The Blomquist Bunch said...

Love it! I liked your "yellow" hair too, but really "platinum" is a much snootier, uppercrust-sounding hair color to say . .. heh heh heh.

Forsyth Family said...

Love 'em both!! With your face you really can't go wrong!!

Drizzle said...

I never saw it in person, but on the computer it looked cute! The new color looks cute too. You are so lucky that you can go that blonde and it still looks great on you.

Devon said...

You know, I honestly didn't think it looked yellow at all before seeing it next to the platinum color, so I couldn't tell. But I'm also just looking at pictures. I really do love it. I think it looks so fun!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I liked your last hair color, but this one rocks!!! Seriously!!! Love it! I'm a little jealous that you have the guts to do that and I don't!

Jessa said...

It looks great, you look beautiful!

elshmobelsh said...

I think you can definately pull anything off! You look very stylin! I like it. I usually get big blonde cravings right as the winter seems like it will never end.

NatRat said...

Hey Mindy! I found your blog off of Michelle's. You are seriously looking so darling! What a darling fam!