Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Do blondes really have more fun?!

So, to save myself from the embarrassment I experienced tonight at a RS Program rehearsal, I have decided to post some pictures of my latest venture.

I decided to go blonde!



Pretty shocking, I know, but I think it will be fun. My high school friend, Brooke, is a hair stylist and did a great job. I must say that I dread the reactions from everyone who has not seen me yet, but that will probably end in a week or two. (So far, the reactions have been pretty choice! There's nothing like walking into a room full of your friends and having someone announce your surprising change - embarrassing!)

14 comments:

Jaime said...

I LOVE IT! It looks great on you!

Thayne6 said...

You look great!
--Jamie T.

Amanda Stephens said...

It looks great! It is always nice to have a change. Atleast that is the one thing we can change that is fairly inexpensive and not permanent.

jb said...

Mindi you'd make any hair color look great!! Although don't be trying to prove me wrong or anything, i.e. I know you love blue but......

Colleen said...

Mindi,
You are a wild and crazy girl!!! I love it. Now you can answer the question, "Do blonds have more fun??
Mom

Drizzle said...

Looks cute! I would think you would want people to notice!

chandra said...

Not only does short hair look great on you. You can go blonde too! NOT FAIR!

April said...

It looks like a lot of fun to me. It is all about the attitude, and honey if anyone can pull it off, you can!

Tony and Whitney said...

You look great! I love it.

Brenda said...

Wow! Looks great. I want to go blonde, but have not guts.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

You are wild AND crazy! Still the same Mindi - just as a mom now!!!

shelbell said...

Wow! Fun change. Blondes do have a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

It definitely has begun to pick up some of your low lights like you said. Work it, girl!

Ali said...

Wow, you are daring!! Way to try something new!