Friday, November 21, 2008

Jason's 35th Birthday

Tuesday, the 18th was Jason's 35th Birthday and we had a lot of fun. I planned a surprise party for him with some of our friends and he had NO idea! Yeah! After work, we had a pizza party with the kids then Kelsea said she would babysit for a little bit while Jason and I went to the video store to rent a Wii game. While we were gone, Kelsea called when the guests had arrived and pretended that she was nervous and needed us to come home - it was perfect! We got home and everyone yelled surprise as we walked into the kitchen. We had cake and ice cream and played games. Afterword, Jason said he was really surprised and really honored that his friends would take time out of their busy (school night) schedule to come and celebrate his birthday. I think it really made him feel good. I am so glad he enjoyed his birthday. I just love him more than anything and wanted him to have the best day ever!!

(Here's some pictures of him opening presents with the kids)





He was REALLY happy with this present! He's been wanting a new robe for 13 years and I finally got him one - he loves it!

5 comments:

April said...

It looks like you pulled off a good suprise! I like your hair color, it's just different. When I picture Mindi Barker I picture a brunette. But it is cute and It looks good on you! How fun!
-April

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I love the pose in the robe! It is a classic!!! Definitely one to be remembered.

Devon said...

Okay, to pull off an actual SURPISE is fantastic! Good job to you and Kelsea! She must be quite the actress! It looks like so much fun. Hope he had a happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Is he posing?! Jason's got such a great sense of humor, he had us laughing away during home teaching today :) Please send him our birthday wishes!

Forsyth Family said...

Quite the GQ pose in the robe!!! Love the beanie--maybe it will be cold in Vegas and he can wear it then!!