Monday, July 16, 2012

Spring Reading Olympics

Our School Community Council had a Spring Reading Program that was rewarded with funny Olympic activities involving teachers and top readers.  It was SO much fun and of course I was fortunate enough to right in the middle of all the activities!





Corbyn in a 3 legged race



I was in the fencing competition with one of the fifth graders. I was as dramatic as I could possibly be!









Amber in the Tricycle race







One of our dunkees had a family event that he couldn't miss so I asked to participate  instead.  Yes I was the only one in street clothes and I was soaked . . . it was AWESOME!








I couldn't resist dumping a bucket of water on our Principal while he was waiting for our last teacher to get drenched! hehehe





No comments: