Sunday, July 7, 2013

Another Trip up North . . . Really?

Much to my surprise I went back up to Salt Lake the end of June because my brother had some neighbors with two openings on their Wasatch Back Ragnar Team.  It gave me the chance to take Brianna up to stay with the Durrants and she was so excited she couldn't stand it.  It was fun to see them together again, even though it had only been a month.  They are so funny!





I was so excited to see Kelsea the night before Ragnar because she has been staying with my mom since we came up in May.  She was SO genuinely happy in this picture because I put her Tron music on the speaker system in the loaded car I drove up from St. George (it was a rental van for my friends that ran Ragnar and they had me drive it up).  In the picture below we went with my mom to Sweet Tomatoes and I caught Kelsea mid bite.  We had a lot of fun and I thoroughly enjoyed being with her again!! I miss her!



No comments: