Thursday, December 27, 2012

Clear Creek

I had the privilege of going to Clear Creek with the 5th Graders again this year and it was a total blast because Corbyn is in 5th Grade!  I thought the teachers did a magnificent job preparing everything and the students were all really good. Corbyn had so much fun, except that he got very tired because he is not used to having late nights. :)







This is one of my best friends, Andrea Durrant, and we were in charge of the chess and hot cocoa class - it was the BEST!! :)
















Most of the adults went in to make Smachos while the students were watching a movie in the big room.  We had a ton of fun!  Lots of laughs and goofing off . . . I feel bad for the parents that didn't join us because they thought it would be work - haha!




What I am holding in my hand is a whole bowl full of smachos and yes, I the following pictures show me stuffing the entire thing in my mouth at one time.  It was tough, but I got it down!






It was making me gag so bad, but I swallowed the whole thing.













No comments: