Sunday, December 9, 2012

Halloween - Now that's some Hair

This year for Halloween I was asked to MC the school parade so the morning of Halloween I hurried and found a friend that let me borrow this awesome Hippy costume.  The wig was the best!!  It was such a fun day and the kids had a blast at school and that night staying home and trick or treating in our own neighborhood.  Like I said before, I love Halloween! :)







This is the Thunder Ridge office staff and my very good friends!






This is the principal of Riverview Elementary and our school beat his school in raising Box Tops so he had to dress up in whatever we wanted and we picked a Ute fan because he is a die hard BYU fan.  It was awesome . . . and of course I had to go over to his school and get a picture! :)  Fun times!




No comments: