Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fall Break

This year for Fall Break we decided to go down to St. George and Las Vegas to visit Jason!  It was the BEST! 



I took this picture on one of my runs because it was so beautiful and the temple was in the background! :)

This was dinner at Homewood Suites in Vegas.





When we were driving past the Vegas strip, there were naughty signs all over so we asked the kids to look down.  When Jason turned around this is how Landon was.  It was so adorable!

I went on an 8 mile run up a trail in Snow Canyon.  It was brutal because the trail was so steep at times that it killed coming down.  I'm glad I did it, but I will probably never run that trail again . . . next time I will run on the road.




We stopped at Maverick to get ice cream for the kids on the way home :)

No comments: