Sunday, December 2, 2012

In Town :)

Jason has only been able to visit us four times since August, but we sure make the most of it! The first picture is of a career's thing at Kelsea's school - it was great to have both of us there to support her.  The next two pictures are of an actual date we went on!  I love going on dates!!  My Facebook status update that day said, "I'm going on a date with a really good looking man right now . . . don't tell Jason . . . oh wait, it IS Jason! Yessssssss! :)"


The Jordan River Temple - my favorite!  This is the temple I went to every week as a Youth and it has a special place in my heart.  I was married in the SL Temple because I always wanted to be married there, but when I enter the Jordan River Temple I feel like I am home.

Chili's - Gotta love Gift Certificates! :)


No comments: